Individual and Couples Counseling in Los Angeles, and online anywhere in California
My name is Amy McManus, and I believe that you deserve to feel the peace and clarity that comes from feeling good about yourself down to your very core. Not from trying to hide that part of you that feels it isn’t really “good enough”, but from knowing it, understanding it, and loving it instead. Everyone (yup, everyone!) has that deeply vulnerable part–it’s what makes us human and what makes it possible for us to connect on a deep, meaningful level with another human being. It’s baffling, it’s scary, it’s clumsy, and it’s our greatest gift.
Learn more about my qualifications, how I work, and my scintillating personality by clicking here.
Are you overwhelmed just thinking about finding a therapist?
No problem! Just give me a call or shoot me an email, and I will answer all your questions. If I’m not the right fit for you, I will be happy to refer you to someone who might be a better match for your needs.
When you call we will schedule a time for you to have your consultation either on the phone or in my office, whichever you prefer. I answer my own phone, so often we can have your consultation right when you call, if that works for you.
Or...Do you like to do a lot of research and learn everything you can before embarking on a new venture?
Perfect! My website is chock-full of information and resources, and the more you read the more you will get a sense of my style and approach so you can decide if we might be a good fit. I invite you to click on all the tabs and drop-downs, and learn more about therapy and how it can help you with your particular struggles.
How Can I Help You?
Do the following statements resonate with you?
- Ready for a change!
- Curious about how to get there
- Willing to do what it takes
- Brave enough to be vulnerable
- Hungry for actionable ideas to work on at home.
- Longing for a life of meaning and joy!
Your life is missing something and maybe you’re not even quite sure what it is. You’ve lost your mojo, and you want it back!
- Passionate about helping you discover and express your unique and beautiful self!
- Empathic– My office is a safe space for you to tell your story, and I will listen with compassion and understanding.
- Intuitive– I will connect the dots to find the stuck places that prevent you from being who you want to be.
- Straightforward–I will hold you accountable. I am not a sit and nod kind of therapist. I want you to create the change you desire!
I have the education, training, and skills to help you find your authentic self, your true path, and your best relationship!
- Learn the skills to manage their stress and anxiety
- Identify and change the patterns of acting and thinking that aren’t working for them.
- Clarify their values and goals
- Learn self-compassion
- Create relationships that are supportive, loving and deeply connected
My clients are amazing people! They work hard, are courageous in thought and action, and love to laugh with me about the general goofy-ness of life!
Are you ready to be happier and healthier?
Let's get started!
Call me today at 323-999-1537 or email me at email@example.com for a free consultation to learn more about how therapy can be a good option for you.